Ready for an unforgettable experience you and your students won’t soon forget? Academie Duello offers a rare opportunity to immerse your students in their learning through a hands-on experience with European history and swordplay. At Academie Duello’s Field Trips program we offer lessons for students between the ages of 8 and 16 at your school or at our museum and school in downtown Vancouver.
What We Do
- Let your students interact with historical items in a safe and engaging environment.
- Teach your students the renaissance art of fencing with the rapier, longsword, and quarterstaff.
- Connect your students with history through presentation, lecture, and demonstration.
- Get kids moving, thinking, and interacting while they learn.
What We Bring to You
- An opportunity for your students to both study and interact with history.
- Historical artifacts and reproductions from swords, to armour, to coats of arms and more.
- The tools to excite your students about math, science, history, phys. ed. and other subjects.
- An inspiring way to meet your learning objectives.
- The most exciting field trip or classroom visit you’ll have this year!
We’ll work with you to customize any of our programs to meet your learning objectives and supplement your curriculum. Contact us for more information or to setup our school visit at 604-568-9907 or by email at email@example.com.