…looking for a fun, engaging workout?
…in the market for an awesome new hobby?
…searching for a great social environment to support your goals?
…preparing for a Zombie Apocalypse?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, look no further, Academie Duello’s Beginner’s Courses are for you!
Both our Beginner’s Courses, Taste of the Renaissance and Warrior Fundamentals, are 8-classes long and can be taken twice during the week for one month or once a week on Saturdays for two months.
Want to know what you’re getting into first? Sign up for a FREE TRIAL LESSON for either of our Beginner’s Courses!
As a student in this course you will:
- Learn the fun and exciting arts of the rapier and longsword
- Enjoy an engaging workout that’s good for all fitness levels
- Get a taste of Renaissance history through its martial arts
- Learn in a safe and open environment for beginners
In this course, students can expect:
- An invigorating workout combining swordplay and full body movement
- Training in the fundamental skills of the traditional European warrior including wrestling, longsword, sword and shield, spear, and quarterstaff.
- Instruction in the basics of Armizare, a medieval Italian combat system designed to train knights for battle.
- An encouraging and supportive environment for learning new skills and meeting fitness goals.
Call us at 604-568-9907 or drop by any time during business hours (Monday to Friday, noon to 8:00pm or Saturdays 10am to 5:00pm) to learn more about our school!