Don’t miss our next round of Beginner’s Courses, starting the first week of September! Whether you join our Taste of the Renaissance or our Warrior Fundamentals program, prepare to get a unique workout that engages both your mind and body. Take it from student Tris H, who found the classes so valuable that she immediately enrolled in Taste of the Renaissance after completing Warrior Fundamentals:
I can tell you in the two months I’ve been going to classes I’m not just having a lot of fun, but also much more physically fit. Going to class twice a week is my stress reliever and fitness at the same time. Plus, as a first-time martial arts student, I feel a tremendous amount of self confidence and accomplishment in just the short time I’ve been going.
Both our Beginner’s Courses, Taste of the Renaissance and Warrior Fundamentals, are 8-classes long and can be taken twice during the week for one month or once a week on Saturdays for two months.
Want to know what you’re getting into first? Sign up for a FREE TRIAL LESSON for either of our Beginner’s Courses!
Taste of the Renaissance
As a student in this course you will:
- Learn the fun and exciting arts of the rapier and longsword
- Enjoy an engaging workout that’s good for all fitness levels
- Get a taste of Renaissance history through its martial arts
- Learn in a safe and open environment for beginners
In this course, students can expect:
- An invigorating workout combining swordplay and full body movement
- Training in the fundamental skills of the traditional European warrior including wrestling, longsword, sword and shield, spear, and quarterstaff.
- Instruction in the basics of Armizare, a medieval Italian combat system designed to train knights for battle.
- An encouraging and supportive environment for learning new skills and meeting fitness goals.
Classes run Monday/Wednesday at 6:30pm, Tuesday/Thursday at 6:30pm, or Saturdays at 10:00am. The next round of classes start Monday, September 2nd, Tuesday, September 3rd, and Saturday, September 7th.
Our Beginner’s Courses are both an affordable $99 (+ tax) for 8-classes. Check out our website for more information and to sign up for a free trial lesson!
Call us at 604-568-9907 or drop by any time during business hours (Monday to Friday, noon to 8:00pm or Saturdays 10am to 5:00pm) to learn more about our school! Please sign up for our online newsletter to receive workshop announcements and stay connected with what’s happening at Academie Duello.